Portable Gifts His Managers $400 To Appreciate Them (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Portable Gifts His Managers $400 To Appreciate Them (Video)

Nigerian musician, Portable has shown love to his managers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e8003732a83238516cb34014b3c946c0.jpg

The controversial singer shared a video showing him giving $400 bills each to his two female managers in appreciation of their input to his success.

Sharing the video, he wrote:

“If you say you don’t know naira, you’ll know dollars. Share dollars now, naira later. (Awon manager, awon iya mi) My managers, my mothers….we all worked together so, we will enjoy together. If you no work, you no go chop!”

Captioning the post, the Ika of Africa stressed on the need to share success with loved ones rather than hoarding it to onseself.

He added: “When success is loud It should not be shared alone it should be shared with loved ones we make a good team cheers to bigger things in life Biza biza for my managers #Drzeh #drzehnation @stelliza Jizza @babyluvgram.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 2 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy