Shocker! Woman Caught Having S*x with Her Husband's Best Friend on Her Matrimonial Bed (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Shocker! Woman Caught Having S*x with Her Husband's Best Friend on Her Matrimonial Bed (Photos)

The screenshots of a Facebook video currently making rounds on social media, have emerged which shows the shocking moment a man was caught pants down with his best friend’s wife, and was given the beating of his life.

It was gathered that the man and another friend had walked in on the culprits having s*x on her matrimonial bed, probably following a tip-off.

The traitor of a boyfriend who was caught harvesting honey from his best friend’s bee hive, was seen and heard in the not too clear video calling the man's name and pleading, "I can explain. Pls I can explain. You people will not allow me explain", even as they kept hitting him on his clean-shaven head.

The identities of the couple or the man who was caught in the act, as well as the city where the incident occured were not ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 3 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

Nnadozie wins best goalkeeper award in France
Forum | 3 days ago

Nnadozie wins best goalkeeper award in France

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 4 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced