"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

What I Will Do If Voted Into Power - Prince Odili

Forum 1 year ago

What I Will Do If Voted Into Power - Prince Odili

The Africa Democratic Congress (ADC) candidate for Delta State House of Assembly, Ndokwa West Constituency, Prince Odili Ogochukwu Stanley has cleared the air on how he would steer the affairs of his areas of coverage if voted into power.

Prince Odili Ogochukwu who said bad leaders are the cause of high rate of unemployment and under-development of Ndokwa region even in the presence of oil companies, alleged that Ndokwa West Local Government Area has been trapped in by both selfish socio-cultural and political leaders for over the years.

In an interaction with newsmen in Kwale, the ADC Candidate stressed that his plight and aspiration is for the people of Ndokwa West to be remembered in the scheme of things.

He said, “The supposed leaders and political gladiators sold our chances of employment; growth and development to other people. Kwale harbours more than six oil companies, but how many people are employed?

“Let me shock you; just a few days ago, some of Ogbeani people who managed to secure their chances in Modular Refinery along Ogume road were relieved of their job on account of contracting employment opportunities, and for the company to make more money at the detriment of hostcom. Nobody said anything about it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Rings of Power Season 2 Teaser Trailer Sets LOTR Series Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

The Rings of Power Season 2 Teaser Trailer Sets LOTR Series Release Date

Power Ballad: Paul Rudd, Nick Jonas to Star in Musical Comedy
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Power Ballad: Paul Rudd, Nick Jonas to Star in Musical Comedy

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly

Falana Blasts Power Minister Over Electricity Tariff Increase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Falana Blasts Power Minister Over Electricity Tariff Increase