2023: Tinubu identifies how he will stop stealing if elected president

Forum 1 year ago

2023: Tinubu identifies how he will stop stealing if elected president

The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has vowed to drive Nigeria’s enormous potential into reality if elected president.

Tinubu explained that such a move would help curb corruption and stealing across the country.

He spoke at the APC Presidential Town Hall meeting in Owerri, Imo State, on Thursday.

Tinubu assured that his administration would give life to Nigeria’s industrialization and manufacturing sectors if elected president.

“Talking about potential that is pregnant with many things and never had a delivery.

“We will drive Nigeria’s potential to reality of delivery, of progressive life bar of industrialisation, progress, manufacturing and electricity.

“We know by empowering consumer, they definitely will empower others, the more we consume the more we produce, and if it is willingly given, expeditiously produced, stealing will stop,” he said.

Tinubu was in Imo State as part of his presidential campaign rally.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud