Cynthia Morgan Shares Prophecies About Wizkid, Funke Akindele, Jandor And Popcaan

Forum 1 year ago

Cynthia Morgan Shares Prophecies About Wizkid, Funke Akindele, Jandor And Popcaan

Dancehall artiste, Cynthia Morgan has taken to her Instastory to share the prophecies she claimed she received from God about Wizkid, Funke Akindele, Jandor, and Popcaan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a7a88660fe7a007e05eb8a8f4a1a9b8d.jpeg

In the post which came with the headline “November Prophecies”, Cynthia Morgan said Funke Akindele should pray against bankruptcy.

She urged Wizkid to pray for his mental health, while also telling Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship candidate, Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran a.k.a Jandor to pick a side ahead of the election or step down.

Cynthia Morgan shares her November prophecies about Wizkid, Funke Akindele, Jandor and Popcaan

Cynthia Morgan also said Jamaican singer, Popcaan should pray against sudden death.

The dancehall singer who noted that she doesn’t have a personal relationship with those at the center of her prophecies, said the message should get to them as she has been holding them back since November 1.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7cafc8e92557603f6c944566514c84c3.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele