I Can Never Ever Marry A Virgin — Nigerian Man Declares, Explains Why (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Can Never Ever Marry A Virgin — Nigerian Man Declares, Explains Why (Video)

A Nigerian content creator who is also a podcaster, has declared that he cannot marry a virgin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f99b66e2b7259e7d20387c610cdc711.jpeg

The man, identified as Dominion King, caused a huge stir on social media after he revealed that he can never marry a virgin.

Speaking in a trending clip, during a podcast session, Dominion said he can only marry a woman who has been deflowered and has sexual experiences.

He explained that he can’t marry a virgin because her experience would be limited, and once she encounters another man who is better than him in bed, she would become a chronic cheat.

According to him, he is scared of what his virgin wife would become if she finds another man attractive and sleeps with him.

Watch him speak below,

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 10 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd