Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President

Forum 1 year ago

Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President

As the 2023 presidential election draws nearer, the Association of Northern Traders (ANT) has expressed support for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Ifeanyi Okowa.

The decision was taken during a meeting of ANT, which took place at Grand Ibro Hotel in Abuja, and was attended by the chairmen of the 19 Northern State branches of the association including members.

A former governor of Niger State, Babangida Aliyu, represented the PDP presidential candidate, who is also the Wazirin Adamawa, at the meeting. Aliyu reminded them that Atiku Abubakar knew their importance and the kind of support they will render for his aspiration.

“We knew who had wanted to meet Atiku one on one, well by God’s grace you would see him here, in three months’ time, to sit and discuss, everybody is aware that this government have performed below expectation. They deceived us and the Nigerian economy has already collapsed, secondly, the fuel which we’re proud of having is now being siphoned away.

“Every day, we’re supposed to be producing 2.1m barrels but as it is present we’re only managing to produce only 700,000 barrels,” Aliyu stated

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 5 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 week ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 1 week ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu