I Salute Jane Mena's Husband For Sticking With Her Despite Cheating Evidence – Twitter User

Forum 1 year ago

I Salute Jane Mena's Husband For Sticking With Her Despite Cheating Evidence – Twitter User

A popular Twitter user, Dr Penking has taken to the microblogging platform, Twitter to hail Plies, the husband of popular dancer, Jane Mena for sticking by her despite alleged cheating evidence on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c7bb30df248699032c7b495e8941e66f.jpeg

Jane Mena and her husband announced they are having their first child on Wednesday, 9th of November and they have been congratulated by friends and family.

However, aTwitter user congratulated her and also gave accolades to her husband, Plies despite alleged reports that the dancer was having extra-marital affairs.

Furthermore, he stated that every woman needs an intentional man by her side. He also added that he could never be the one in such a situation and still stick to the woman.

He Wrote:

“Aww! Janemena is pregnant. Their relationship is so sweet. I salute her husband for sticking with her despite all evidence in the blogs about her cheating on him. Every woman deserves this kind of intentional man. He is a real man that really loves her.

But can never be me.”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc63a03ea4747b30c5f4e9c59e0b318c.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Cazorla decides against Arsenal return despite Arteta talks
Forum | 17 hours ago

Transfer: Cazorla decides against Arsenal return despite Arteta talks

Nursing mother stabs husband to death in Yobe
Forum | 1 day ago

Nursing mother stabs husband to death in Yobe

Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe
Forum | 2 days ago

Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe