The Moment A Good Samaritan Discouraged A Su#cidal Man Attempting To Hang Himself (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

The Moment A Good Samaritan Discouraged A Su#cidal Man Attempting To Hang Himself (Video)

A video has captured the emotional moment a good samaritan talked a su#cidal man out of taking his life with a rope.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/18acaf65ba9ef5dae4e5bb680effa20b.jpeg

The Good Samaritan saw the su#dical man standing under a tree with a rope tied to the tree and hanging around his neck. A suitcase is also seen beside the su#cidal man.

When the Good Samaritan approached and began talking to him, the su#cidal man broke down in tears.

"I'm tired," the su#cidal man says.

"Everybody is tired. This is a tough life. Man, don't do it," the Good Samaritan responds.

He then encourages the man to remove the noose from his neck.

"They don't want me man," the man says as he continues crying.

The Good samaritan hugs him and tells him he loves him.

He then says a short prayer for him after getting him to change his mind about committing su#cide.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume
Forum | 2 days ago

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice