Unbelievable! See What this Nigerian Girl was Seen Doing with Her Body Privately (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable! See What this Nigerian Girl was Seen Doing with Her Body Privately (Photos)

"Stretching out all that holiday fat I have gathered around my nyash. God help me" were the words of Korra Obidi as she attempted another breathtaking physical exercise of stretching flat against the wall.

She is a Lagos socialite as well as an entertainment personality that has graced several high profile events in the commercial capital of Nigeria. Miss Obidi is a model, music artiste as well as a dancer.

Over the years, the dark-skinned has maintained a perfect figure for her trade as she strikes dangerous picture poses on social media.

Much details about her are not available, but she seems to be doing well in her own right with about over 28,000 dedicated followers on Instagram.

See more photos of Miss Obidi as she breaks the internet with more mind-boggling postures

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series