Comedian No Mistake Cries Out After His Bank Account Was Emptied By Fraudsters

Forum 1 year ago

Comedian No Mistake Cries Out After His Bank Account Was Emptied By Fraudsters

Popular Instagram comedian, No Mistake has cried out after his bank account was emptied by fraudsters after he lost his mobile phone.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cc68780ff3ccd3d3e669e5bdce1829fa.jpeg

He said that his phone got stolen but he did not realise that it was missing because he hardly uses it to make or receive calls.

The skit maker said he uses the phone to get credit alerts from his bank because his old SIM card is still inside.

No Mistake said he only discovered that the phone was missing when he checked his account balance and saw that there was no money remaining.

He lamented about his account being emptied by fraudsters aka Yahoo boys and expressed disbelief that they also target Nigerians.

The furious content creator then proceeded to lay curses on the culprits whom he described small ‘oloriburuku’ yahoo boys.

Watch Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 1 week ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee

Betta Edu Scandal: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation – EFCC
Forum | 1 week ago

Betta Edu Scandal: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation – EFCC

Timini Egbuson Deactivates X Account After Old Tweet Resurfaces
Forum | 1 week ago

Timini Egbuson Deactivates X Account After Old Tweet Resurfaces