Unbelievable! Pretty Woman Kills Mother, Brother, Three Children and Two Dogs...Then Does This Bizarre Thing (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable! Pretty Woman Kills Mother, Brother, Three Children and Two Dogs...Then Does This Bizarre Thing (Photo)

A beautiful woman has left many people in amazement after executing a horrific murder in which she killed her mother, brother, three children and a dog. After that, she bizarrely went ahead to have s*x with a man before killing herself.

The woman was identified by police as Martina R. According to the police, the incident took place in Boheimkirchen, Austria.

Detectives investigating the killing said Martina used a gun to shoot her children Sebastian, 10, Fabian, 9, and Michelle, 7, as well as their uncle Peter, 41, and their grandmother Mathilde, 59. After that, she invited a man back to the house and had s*x with him while their bodies lay in the property, before going ahead to kill herself.

Police later found the corpses of the three children on their beds covered with blankets. They also found the other missing bodies. The man she brought home has been ruled out as the killer.

The actual reason for the mass murder is yet unknown.

According to The Local, the father of three young children Andreas has spoken of his grief and anger. The 37-year-old Andreas, spoke about his ex-wife’s attempts to control the children and cut him out of their lives.

Andreas met Martina in Vienna in 2005, when she was working at a care centre for children, but still living with her mother and brother in a house in Lower Austria. She quickly became pregnant, and he said that in the beginning “everything was very harmonious”. However, he said that after their eldest son was born Martina became very controlling and made him break off all contact with his parents - saying that they took up too much of his time. “For her, only her family counted and anyone not in that circle was unimportant,” he said.

He said that he feels desperately sad and is full of anger for Martina. “The children were defenceless. I just hope they did not feel anything. Hopefully, they were sound asleep.”

Andreas decided to speak to the Kurier after reports that Martina and he were involved in a bitter custody dispute - which may have contributed to her mental state before the killings. However, for the sake of the children he had written a letter to the court and Martina saying he would not insist on further meetings until the situation had calmed down. By the time his letter arrived the children were already dead.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 2 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales