Presidency: Keyamo predicts PDP’s fate if Tinubu wins in 2023

Forum 1 year ago

Presidency: Keyamo predicts PDP’s fate if Tinubu wins in 2023

The spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has predicted the fate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP if the APC candidate, Bola Tinubu, wins in 2023.

Keyamo said the PDP “may fall off” as Nigeria’s main opposition party before the 2027 elections if Tinubu wins in 2023.

He was reacting to a comment by the former Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, that the crisis rocking the PDP could get messier.

Fayose predicted more turbulence within the PDP in the few days ahead if the crisis rocking the party is not resolved.

However, the Minister of State for Labour and Employment said the PDP “needs a rebuilding process”.

According to Keyamo, “It is about time the PDP winds up its campaign and pulls out of the 2023 Presidential contest. PDP needs a rebuilding process to get it ready for 2027.

“The danger is that it may fall off as the main opposition party before 2027 if, by God’s divine grace, @officialABAT wins in 2023.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 10 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 10 hours ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 10 hours ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 1 day ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State