Nigerians Should Elect Obi-Datti In 2023, That's My Greatest Birthday Wish – Kenneth Okonkwo

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerians Should Elect Obi-Datti In 2023, That's My Greatest Birthday Wish – Kenneth Okonkwo

Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has begged Nigerians to fulfil his birthday wish.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a501e45a60b0e727a44450697edf9ec.jpg

According to him, his biggest birthday wish is to have the presidential candidate of the Labour Party(LP) Peter Obi win the 2023 poll.

The thespian, who recently turned 54, asked God to grant Nigeria a new beginning with respect to her leaders while thanking Him for the blessing of another year in his life.

He wished the Almighty touches the hearts of the citizens so that they would unanimously cast their votes for the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi in the 2023 polls.

Okonkwo shared a photo spotting LP principal with his running mate alongside the caption that reads: “Happy birthday to me!

“As it has pleased God to make me see a new year today, 6th of November, 2022, my greatest birthday wish is that God will give Nigeria a new beginning by making Nigerians to elect a new divinely ordained President and Vice President in Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed come 2023.

“God bless you as you rejoice and pray for me this glorious day of my life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido