Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Barcelona signing makes candid admission about 'complicated' start to Camp Nou career

Forum 1 year ago

Barcelona signing makes candid admission about 'complicated' start to Camp Nou career

Raphinha has admitted he is finding it ‘complicated’ to settle in at Barcelona and a lack of goals is affecting his confidence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f50a8466d8c9e0dd302899048972c1f4.jpg

The Brazilian got his dream move to the Nou Camp from Leeds last summer, and he was expected to be a key man in the Catalan club’s rebuild.

However, he has found life in La Liga tough and he hasn’t contributed a goal since a 3-0 win over Sevilla in early September.

“Adaptation is proving to be complicated: I'm a striker and I like to score. I have scored one official goal throughout the season and that affects you a bit.

“I am adapting, but my teammates are helping me and I work hard so that the adaptation is as fast as possible.”

Despite his own personal struggles this season, Barcelona do appear to be making a little progress under Xavi Hernandez, and Raphinha is confident things will come good for the club sooner rather than later.

Asked how he feels Xavi is doing, the former Leeds man said: “Very well. He is trying to impress his stamp and apply his ideas and make changes.

“We always play to win and we are going to fight for all the titles.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Congratulations pour in as Mary Njoku gains admission into Harvard University
Forum | 11 hours ago

Congratulations pour in as Mary Njoku gains admission into Harvard University

Ritman University JUPEB/IJMB admission for 2024/2025 session
Forum | 2 days ago

Ritman University JUPEB/IJMB admission for 2024/2025 session

Wellspring University Pre-degree/IJMB/JUPEB admission for 2024/2025 session
Forum | 2 days ago