Shocker!! Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum

Forum 8 years ago

Shocker!! Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum

A tragic incident occurred yesterday on Liberty road, Igbala area, Sango Ota, Ogun state when one of the landlords in the area (names withheld) was walking down the road when a young dark skinned guy in his mid-twenties approached him for financial aid.

“He looked desperate and pitiful. He said he needed N700 to get a particular drug for his sick mother,…i have never seen him but his pleas really moved. He said he dropped his last kobo on the lunch he bought for his sick mother and out of pity, I brought out N700 and gave him…but immediately i felt something hit me” the landlord narrated amidst tears.

Shortly after collecting the money, the young man thanked him, received a call and said “It was successful this time”…it was at that point that the landlordin question realized that his ‘ manhood’ had disappeared.

“I couldn’t feel it, i didn’t understand what was happening but when i heard him talking on phone, i ran after him and held onto him and shouted…with the help of youths and passers by, we caught him and brought him here to the police station, he must restore my manhoodif not he will not leave here alive” the landlord further narrated.

An eyewitness and resident in the area also told our source that; “It is not his first time, about this time last week, this man (culprit) asked me for exactly N700 to get drugs for his mum, exactly the same story but God saved me from giving him the money cos i didn’t have any to give actually, he was really convincing and looked so innocent”

Upon being interrogated at the police station, the culprit began acting as if he was a mad man and refused to talk, two of the officers on duty tried dialing the last set of phone numbers he called on his mobile phone but the numbers are no longer going through.

The family members, friends, neighbors are gathered at the Sango Otta police station.

We really hope the victim’s manhood is restored.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 5 days ago