"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Beautiful Model Iskra Lawrence Strips on NYC Subway in Front of a Crowd to Protest Body Shaming (Photo+Video)

Forum 7 years ago

Beautiful Model Iskra Lawrence Strips on NYC Subway in Front of a Crowd to Protest Body Shaming (Photo+Video)

In order to put an end to body shaming, an English model has stripped on a NYC subway in front of a crowd to protest. The model in one of her latest attention-raising stunts, the 26-year-old delivered an empowering speech on accepting one’s own body in the most unconventional way — by stripping on the subway in New York City.

While Iskra Lawrence started her career as a model, she’s set herself apart in the industry by becoming a body positive advocate.
“I want to make myself vulnerable today, so you can see truly the journey I’ve come on with my own body and how I feel about myself today,” she said to the packed subway car in the video, which was posted to her own channel and has received more than 45,000 views since it was posted on Sunday.

“So I’m gonna reveal myself to you to prove that we are in control of how we feel about ourselves. No one else holds our self-worths but us.”

The model then took off her black dress to reveal her bra and underwear. At this point, commuters started to pay attention.

Lawrence spoke passionately on the importance of not letting self-worth be determined by societal beauty norms and the media.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bad Boys: Ride or Die Trailer: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Become Suspects in Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Bad Boys: Ride or Die Trailer: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Become Suspects in Action Sequel

3 Body Problem Season 2 Confirmed With New Video
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Confirmed With New Video

LG Election: Zoning agitation protest rocks Delta
Forum | 3 days ago

LG Election: Zoning agitation protest rocks Delta

Margaret Qualley Body Horror The Substance Acquired by Mubi
Forum | 1 week ago

Margaret Qualley Body Horror The Substance Acquired by Mubi