Omg! These Photos of a Mother Getting Intimate With Her Own Son Has Driven the Internet Crazy

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! These Photos of a Mother Getting Intimate With Her Own Son Has Driven the Internet Crazy

The woman identified simply as Ms Lopez and her son JayChris have been making the rounds on the Internet and it's causing a lot of outrage.

The photos show the woman kissing her son in the mouth. One of the photos even show as the boy has his hand placed on her bum.

According to Lopez's Facebook page, she is single and has another child, a daughter, Tia.

However, in all her Facebook and Instagram pages, there is no photo of her kissing her daughter but there are several intimate photos of her kissing her son, as far back as when he was a lot younger.

Needless to say people have insisted that she has feelings for the boy and is involved in incest.

People have asked for Child protection services to be invited to her home to check her activities.

See more photos below:
http://www.tori.ng/userfiles/image/2016/nov/28/lopez5.JPG

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 6 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Chris Hemsworth Named His Son After a Brad Pitt Character
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Named His Son After a Brad Pitt Character

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 3 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 3 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun