‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Soundtrack; Burna Boy, Tems, Fireboy, Rema, Future, More Feature

Forum 1 year ago

‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Soundtrack; Burna Boy, Tems, Fireboy, Rema, Future, More Feature

Marvel Studios has announced the full tracklist for the “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever- Music From and Inspired By” soundtrack release.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d69001c2f0d185b43169aebfc53812f2.jpg

Rihanna didn’t make her trip to Wakanda alone. The full Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack features an array of largely Nigerian and Mexican musicians. Tems (who also co-wrote Rihanna’s “Lift Me Up”), Burna Boy, Rema, Fireboy DML, and CKay, among others, represent for Nigeria.

Moreso, Marvel Studios and Rihanna released the lead single “Lift Me Up”; co-written by Tems, breaking the former’s 6- year music hiatus.

In addition to putting the lineup together, Göransson researched traditional Mayan and Nigerian music, included Indigenous instruments, and recorded in five countries, including Nigeria and Mexico. The album is out November 4, ahead of Wakanda Forever, which comes to theaters on November 11.

Below, the full tracklist for ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever — Music From and Inspired By’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 2 days ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer