God Should Have Prevented This – Regina Daniels Mourns Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi

Forum 1 year ago

God Should Have Prevented This – Regina Daniels Mourns Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi

Regina Daniels, wife of businessman, Ned Nwoke has finally reacted to the sad death of Ifeanyi, son of Davido and Chioma.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e86f2fc9913dc6885286c83eed1749cc.jpg

Recall that we reported that Ifeanyi died inside a pool at Davido’s residence in Banana Island, Lagos State.

After the tragedy, the child was reportedly taken by ambulance to a neighboring hospital, where his demise was verified.

In response, mother of two boys Regina Daniels remarked that Ifeanyi’s passing had affected her differently and that, as a young man with a promising future, God ought to have spared his life.

She continued by asking God to give his family courage and sanity.

‘Kai !!!!!! This hits different !!!!! He had a very obvious bright future ! God you should have prevented this. I pray for strength and sanity for his family 🙏 no one deserves this trauma ….No one !’, she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 6 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie