Jorginho's agent reveals truth behind rumours of Barcelona offer

Forum 1 year ago

Jorginho's agent reveals truth behind rumours of Barcelona offer

The agent of Chelsea midfielder Jorginho has dismissed rumours that he has offered his client to Barcelona next summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/298136a3750e033a479c9c1e050c4dd7.jpg

With the Italian's contract set to expire at the end of the season, Jorginho's future has been the subject of numerous reports, some of which have claimed he has been offered directly to Barcelona as the Blaugrana prepare to pick through the free agent market next summer.

However, speaking to Relevo, agent Joao Santos insisted there has been no contact with Barcelona thus far.

"I have never met with [Barcelona director] Mateu Alemany," he said. "Our priority is the renewal with Chelsea. The only club I have spoken to in recent weeks is Chelsea."

90min revealed in October that the futures of both Jorginho and fellow midfielder N'Golo Kante, whose contract is also up next summer, is a regular topic of conversation among those in charge at Stamford Bridge.

Differences of opinion over both wages and the lengths of any proposed contracts have proven problematic in negotiations, with Chelsea mindful of handing expensive, lengthy contracts to the ageing midfielders.

West Ham's Declan Rice is a top target for the summer transfer window, while Chelsea are also known admirers of Borussia Dortmund's Jude Bellingham and Ajax's Edson Alvarez.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star