Update: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Alive Inside Well Three-days After She Went Missing In Jos

Forum 1 year ago

Update: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Alive Inside Well Three-days After She Went Missing In Jos

A 3-year-old girl who was declared missing in Tudun Wada area of Jos, Plateau State has been found.

Lydia Azatyom was found inside an abandoned well.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/48664f91e8f59f01c1990db437f73243.jpeg

Waploaded reported that the minor was last seen playing with friends outside their house on Thursday, October 27, 2022 before she disappeared.

All efforts by her family and neighbours to locate her whereabouts proved abortive until three days later, when one Dauda Dung confirmed that she has been found .

According to Tudun Wada Broadcast, some young men found the girl inside the abandoned well in an uncompleted building within the area.

It was gathered that the young men had visited the site to defecate and heard sounds of movement inside the dry well.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d48710abb9d4e93782a7553642b50acf.jpeg

It was further learnt that the building has long been abandoned and now used for open defecation and dump.

Lydia sustained bruises around her head and was rushed to the hospital where she is currently receiving medical attention.

It cannot be ascertained if the girl mistakenly fell into the well or someone dumped her there.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 21 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 23 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano