Let’s Talk If You’ve Made $100m In 2022 - Burna Boy Tells Nigerian Musicians

2 months ago

Grammy award-winning singer Burna Boy has said he will not engage in money talk with Nigerian musicians who have not made up to $100 million in 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2fddcf45cb3854c4ae0773e8f03297e8.jpg

The self-acclaimed “African Giant” said this in an insta story.

According to him, anyone who he’d engage in any form of money discourse must be someone who’s made at least $100million this year.

He said: “I can’t talk money with you if you haven’t made $100m this year.”

Odogwu’s post comes hours after Wizkid had claimed that he's the richest artiste in Nigeria.

Addressing other musical artistes as his babies, Star boy also spelt out prefixes to be used before his name alongside promise of tutorials in which they could learn to make smart business decisions that would expose them on how to work less yet still achieve everything they deserved.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
My Husband Attempted To Use Our Children For Money Ritual - Housewife Tells Court
Forum

My Husband Attempted To Use Our Children For Money Ritual - Housewife Tells Court

20 mins ago
Nigerian Man Kills Four Persons, Uses Their Intestines To Prepare A Peppered Soup Meal
Forum

Nigerian Man Kills Four Persons, Uses Their Intestines To Prepare A Peppered Soup Meal

22 mins ago
Nigerians React As Tribunal Sacks Ademola Adeleke As Osun State Governor
Forum

Nigerians React As Tribunal Sacks Ademola Adeleke As Osun State Governor

52 mins ago
Paris Hilton and husband Carter Reum welcome their first child, a baby boy via surrogate
Forum

Paris Hilton and husband Carter Reum welcome their first child, a baby boy via surrogate

3 hours ago