Portable Confronts Show Promoter For Bringing Him To A Place Where People Were Allegedly Fighting With Guns And Bottle In Italy (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Portable Confronts Show Promoter For Bringing Him To A Place Where People Were Allegedly Fighting With Guns And Bottle In Italy (Video)

A video has captured the moment singer, Portable confronted an Italy-based show promoter for bringing him to a place where people were allegedly attacking each other with guns and bottles.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/05ccd36ae9d79d9d374b2dc0bb566889.jpeg

In the video he shared on Instagram, Portable disclosed that there was no security at the venue and people were attacking each other with bottles and guns.

He further told the show promoter that he wouldn't be returning the money paid to him for the show since they failed to fulfil their own side of the deal.

Portable also said that he only performs where money is being sprayed and not in an abattoir. According to him, some show promoters are the ones bringing negativities to some artists' career.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago