Omg! Woman Dies After Hot Passionate S*x with Her Boyfriend Who Took 'African Aphrodisiac' to Satisfy Her

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! Woman Dies After Hot Passionate S*x with Her Boyfriend Who Took 'African Aphrodisiac' to Satisfy Her

A man has narrated the shocking story how a Nigerian woman lost her life recently after her man took local herbs to enhance his sexual performance.

He wrote on Twitter: "Mom just called to share an experience she witnessed right there in her office with me. She pleaded so much I wasn't comfortable...

She said a young lady was rushed into the hospital only for her to give up ghost minutes later.....

She was brought in by a young man. Apparently, she was with the guy since yesterday for knacks and other related matters.

Dude did everything right after taking orisirisi to enhance his sexual performance to impress the lady...impression gone wrong.

The guy is in cuffs, his mother came around running from pillar to post cos it's a murder case as it stands...

Mom said ' Ola please, if any lady visits you, don't let them sleep over and don't go overboard to impress. 10mins is enough."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’

UCL: Why I took Bellingham off against Bayern Munich – Ancelotti
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Why I took Bellingham off against Bayern Munich – Ancelotti

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56