Drama in Church as Members Fight Dirty During Service (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Drama in Church as Members Fight Dirty During Service (Photo)

It was a shameful sight to behold at the Tiwi Baptist church in Mombasa County area of Kenya when the congregation members engaged in a battle of insults over who should be the pastor of the church, eDaily reports.

It was gathered that two pastors of the church were in bitter war over the who should lead the congregation.

Pastor Samuel Masha claimed that his predecessor, Vincent Munyobi, had sparked the clash because he was unhappy with the fact that he had been ejected from church leadership.

According to Masha, the former pastor had embezzled funds from the church and the school located on the church compound.

“Vincent Munyobi has been a crooked man; that’s why he removed from leadership,” said Masha.

Things fell apart after Munyobi and a team of his supporters disrupted the Sunday morning church service. Addressing the incensed crowd, he stated that he had grown the church from the ground up.

“I have been here for 20 years, built the school, brought them sponsors, and 20 years, since 1994 – why would they call me corrupt?” remarked Munyobi.

Commenting on the scuffle, New Mabriver Baptist church director, Onesmus Mathenge, said Monyobi could not force his leadership on the constitution.

“If his people have rejected him, who is he to say no?” queried Mathenge

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago