I Want A Real Wife, No Baby Mama - Rapper, Falz’s Tells Him As She Showers Him With Prayers On 32nd Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

I Want A Real Wife, No Baby Mama - Rapper, Falz’s Tells Him As She Showers Him With Prayers On 32nd Birthday

Popular Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana aka Falz turned 32 years old recently and his mother celebrated him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1fe54d158eed9bbf50df250de2a68bf1.jpeg

The rapper celebrate his 32nd birthday on Thursday, October 27, and of course received prayers and we’ll wishes from family and friends including his mother.

The rapper, actor and activist, shared a cute video of his mum, Barrister Funmi Falana singing the birthday song before going into a session of prayers for him.

Though she asked for long life and prosperity for Falz, his mother was rather insistent on him getting a good, Christian wife who is born again.

She reiterated her desire for this and made known that she doesn’t want any baby mama situation for her beloved son.

See the cute video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 3 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 3 days ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 4 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 5 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday