I Found Out My First Child Is Not Mine After Conducting DNA Test - Nigerian Man Cries Out

Forum 1 year ago

I Found Out My First Child Is Not Mine After Conducting DNA Test - Nigerian Man Cries Out

A Nigerian man has cried out for help after finding out that his first child is not his own.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c80af048c4999daf6ed474a4364161e.jpg

The man who shared his experience on Nairaland Forum said he has been married for over 5 years.

He wrote

"Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date
Forum | 1 day ago

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie