Drama as Mother Drags Son to Court for Masturbating Too Much (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Drama as Mother Drags Son to Court for Masturbating Too Much (Photo)

A worried mother has left nothing to chance as she has dragged her son to court over an obsessive habit that is about ruining his life.

Taylor Karakadzai
A woman has dragged her son to a court for masturbating too much. Taylor Karakadzai (26) from Nkulumane suburb in Bulawayo of Zimbabwe not only masturbates but also leaves the toilet dirty for his mother to clean.
B-metro gathered that Gladys Ndlovu who got tired of cleaning the mess by her son has approached the courts for a protection order.

“I am applying for a protection order against my son who always locks himself in the toilet masturbating leaving it dirty with his sperms all over. I’m tired of cleaning his dirt,” she said.
It was gathered that the problem started a long time ago after the son spent a year and six months behind bars for initially beating her up. She told the magistrate that after spending time in jail he had become worse.
“But still (after jail release) his behaviour has not changed,” she said.
Their living conditions are such that one way or the other they are in each other’s space.

“We use two rooms and he sleeps in the kitchen. If I try to wake him up he becomes angry and only wakes up around midday,” said Ndlovu.
The presiding magistrate Stephen Ndlovu granted the order in favour of Ndlovu. Taylor did not dispute his mother’s claims.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido sparks drama as he likes shady post about Sophia Momodu being ‘endurance promax’
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido sparks drama as he likes shady post about Sophia Momodu being ‘endurance promax’

VMI Worldwide Acquires Beau Bridges Drama Camera, Sets Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

VMI Worldwide Acquires Beau Bridges Drama Camera, Sets Release Date

PDP slams Abia Speaker for stalling Uzodike’s inauguration despite court order
Forum | 1 day ago

PDP slams Abia Speaker for stalling Uzodike’s inauguration despite court order

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25
Forum | 2 days ago

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25