Crazy : See how man who was a woman get pregnant by a woman who was a man

Forum 7 years ago

Crazy : See how man who was a woman get pregnant by a woman who was a man

Is this the world’s most modern family? A baby was born to a man who was a woman who got pregnant by a woman who was a man and they want more.

The couple made history last year when the transgender ‘father’ fell pregnant by the trans ‘mother’. And now, four months after giving birth to their first child, Fernando Machado, who was born a woman and his partner Diane Rodriguez who was born a man have revealed they want to expand their brood.

The new parents, from Ecuador, have opened up about life with their new baby after becoming the first transgender couple to fall pregnant in South America.

‘Being a mother was never something I thought I would do because I am a transsexual,’ Rodriguez said. ‘The law before demanded that to be recognised as a woman you had to be castrated.’

The couple have kept their fans updated with the pregnancy journey and even shared pictures from the maternity ward when Mr Machado gave birth in June.

‘We live as man and woman. I’m a transfeminine woman and Fernando is a transmasculine man. The process to get here was complex for each of us, she said’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 22 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 22 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 22 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge