Married Man Destroys Range Rover He Bought For His Side After Accusing Her Of Cheating In Ikoyi (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Married Man Destroys Range Rover He Bought For His Side After Accusing Her Of Cheating In Ikoyi (Video)

A dramatic incident has taken place at a Lagos Night club over the weekend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e62933400af625b109f6a500d6f16b73.jpeg

It was gathered that a married man destroyed a Range Rover he supposedly bought for his side-chick after she allegedly cheated on him.

A video from the incident which happened over the weekend at a popular club in Ikoyi, shows the damaged Range Rover.

The man is seen being restrained by security guards as he rains curses on his alleged sidechick who is also distraught at the state of her car. He can be heard yelling that he bought her the car while calling her a prostitute for cheating on him.

Some passersby can also spotted in the video, calling out the woman for 'cheating' while others seemingly blamed the married man for overreacting.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’