Walk of Shame! Mother Forces Her Son to Walk N*ked in Public as Punishment for Stealing (Photo)

Forum 8 years ago

Walk of Shame! Mother Forces Her Son to Walk N*ked in Public as Punishment for Stealing (Photo)

The woman from the Northern Vietnamese city of Hai Phong forced her 12-year-old son to walk n*ked on a street as punishment for stealing money.

The boy was seen walking in tears without clothes on Tran Nguyen Han Street around noon on Monday while his mother repeatedly insulted and whipped him, Tuoi Tre newspaper reported Tuesday.

Some neighbours reportedly asked her to stop, but she refused to. They then called the police.

“I don’t want to treat him like that. But this could be the only way to make him feel ashamed so that he won’t steal money anymore,” she said, as cited by the newspaper.

Local police have reprimanded the mother.

The boy reportedly stole VND500,000 (US$22) from his grandmother, who lives in the same house, to play online games.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 2 hours ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 19 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 19 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 21 hours ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours