Queens Park Rangers persuade Michael Beale to stay and reject Wolves

Forum 1 year ago

Queens Park Rangers persuade Michael Beale to stay and reject Wolves

Queens Park Rangers have persuaded manager MIchael Beale to stay with them, rejecting the chance to join Premier League Wolves.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/03debe73289c4ab1cf9e9be2956a3aa8.jpg

Wolves had held talks with Beale's representatives earlier in the week and personal terms had been agreed for him to move to Molineux.

Wanderers were ready to finalise a deal by paying QPR around £1m to trigger his release clause, but Beale has now informed the Black Country club that he is staying put.

Beale took QPR top of the Championship on Wednesday with a comprehensive 3-0 win over Cardiff City.

Now following extensive talks with QPR director of football Les Ferdinand, Beale has decided that his future is best served at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Beale only joined QPR in the summer after deciding to leave his role as Steven Gerrard's number two at Aston Villa.

Beale is the second coach to turn down the chance to takeover at Wolves, following on from former Sevilla boss Julen Lopetegui, who decided against taking the job earlier this month.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 14 hours ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 1 week ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope