What Happens When Trolls Are Ignored - BBNaija Star, Deji Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

What Happens When Trolls Are Ignored - BBNaija Star, Deji Speaks

Ayodeji Mayowa Morafa, a former BBNaija Season seven fake housemate, has talked about internet trolls

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ad8e094b33fc1f97c70efef3c7fd3d0.jpg

He shared the likely consequence when trolls are ignored.

The pharmacist and fragrance enthusiast, quoting Michael Faraday, an English scientist who contributed to the study of electromagnetism and electrochemistry, explained trolls gradually go into extinction when their existence is ignored.

“Trolls die slowly when you ignore their existence. Michael Faraday 1841,” he wrote.

Deji was the ninth housemate to exit the reality show after spending five weeks in Biggie’s house.

He was told to leave the show by the host, who disclosed he was a fake housemate to the amazement of others.

Deji was evicted from the House alongside Diana, and Giddyfia during the fifth Sunday Live eviction show on September 4, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role
Forum | 7 hours ago

M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role

I
Forum | 14 hours ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern
Forum | 20 hours ago

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct
Forum | 1 day ago

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct