Woman Tells Her Fiancee to Have S*x with Other Women After She Gave Birth But What He Does Next is Amazing

Forum 8 years ago

Woman Tells Her Fiancee to Have S*x with Other Women After She Gave Birth But What He Does Next is Amazing

Telling the man you are to marry that you never want sex again sounds like the quickest way to break it off. But that is what Amy Ford, 24, has said to the fiancé she adores.

The couple used to make love up to six times a day and admit they were “like sex maniacs”. That became history after Amy had twin boys nearly two years ago.

Now she is terrified her childhood sweetheart James Merrick will tire of their sexless life. To make him happy, she has even told him he can sleep with other women.

But labourer James, 25, says he is not interested in anybody else and has vowed to stand by Amy.

He said: “I told her I’m not in a relationship with her just for sex. We lost our virginity to each other. She is the one and only person I have ever slept with. She’s the mother of my children.”

A survey by website Netmums revealed 44 per cent of mums don’t ­enjoy sex after a baby and 3.6 per cent haven’t had sex in more than a year.

Amy said: “Now even the thought of James touching me creeps me out.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

Wonder Woman 3: Chris Pine ‘Stunned’ After DC Rejected Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Wonder Woman 3: Chris Pine ‘Stunned’ After DC Rejected Sequel

The Woman in the Yard Cast Grows for Mysterious Blumhouse Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

The Woman in the Yard Cast Grows for Mysterious Blumhouse Movie

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 week ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary