“I Will Not Marginalize Any Part Of Nigeria”- Pres. Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

“I Will Not Marginalize Any Part Of Nigeria”- Pres. Buhari

Some are finding it difficult to understand the President Speech, which he made during a Question and answer section in Washington. These has gone far around the social medias, news publishing websites & others. On the quoted comment " That He Will Treat People Who Voted For Him Better Than Those That Failed To.." so many Nigerians has been vociferating on it.
For those that are still finding it difficult to understand, Read Except below:

"By the constitution no state can be excluded from government, so there is no way even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily voted for me against those that didn’t even vote for me, they have the protection of the constitution of the government and I made an undertaking that I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. If I come clearly and show and marginalise a certain group because they didn’t vote for me, I have already contradicted myself and I am sure people will be too quick to pick that against me"
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Presumed Innocent Teaser Trailer: Jake Gyllenhaal Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 5 days ago

Presumed Innocent Teaser Trailer: Jake Gyllenhaal Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries