I Was Drunk When I Proposed to a Babe Yesterday, Now I Don't Know What to Do - Man Regrets

Forum 8 years ago

I Was Drunk When I Proposed to a Babe Yesterday, Now I Don't Know What to Do - Man Regrets

The man who is now in trouble for his act is seeking help:

Read what he posted below (edited:

Yesterday was my friends birthday party (still battling with the hangover right now).

Now there is this babe I knew through a friend. We've been together for a month. So, during the party, I got so high with weed and vodka. But I was not myself, I didn't even know how it happened.

I'm told I ordered the DJ to stop the music that I got an important announcement to make. They said I knelt down and asked this babe to be my wife and mother of my kids. I have this small ring I always wear on my last finger so I guess that's what I gave her cos I can't find it no more.

Now the thing is this, I don't love this babe. We both know it's just s*x and I've even passed her to my boss before and he fukked. I woke up this morning to see like 5 messages from her telling me how excited and happy she is for the proposal.

I don't know how to explain to her and friends that I was high when I made the proposal.

-CocaineAddict

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 14 hours ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 21 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 21 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes