Paul Pogba's agent reveals how Juventus return came about

Forum 1 year ago

Paul Pogba's agent reveals how Juventus return came about

Paul Pogba's representative, Rafaela Pimenta, has admitted it was her who kick-started the Frenchman's return to Juventus this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b712897cf3da64676b78dcbf4d625bb.jpg

Pogba allowed his Manchester United contract to expire in the summer and returned to Juventus on a free transfer, although he is yet to make his official second debut for the Bianconeri after suffering a knee injury during the summer international fixtures.

Speaking to Tuttosport, Pimenta explained just how Pogba's move came about and revealed the 29-year-old's current mindset following months of controversy both on and off the pitch.

"He is enthusiastic," Pimenta said. "Paul's superpower is to overcome difficulties with incredible strength and great positivity.

"There was a moment a few weeks ago when he said to me, 'Rafaela, that's enough. I don't want to think about anything anymore. I'm focused on me knee and my recovery'. And he has been ever since.

"It all started back in April, when [Juve CEO] Maurizio Arrivabene and [director] Pavel Nedved came to Monte-Carlo to see the Masters 1000 in tennis. They came to the office, we chatted for a while and I said to them, 'why don't you do the Pogba deal?'.

"They said: 'Sure. We'd do it tomorrow. Would he come?'. So I called him.

"He was happy. He cares about Juve. He had other options available but when he heard Juve, he immediately discarded them all. He loves this club and he loves Italy, because Juventus gave him wonderful moments and great happiness.

"He will always remain linked to the club with whom he made the leap from an unknown to a great player. Juve means a lot to Paul. Since he left Juventus, he has always watched Juventus and suffered and rejoiced for them. I have never heard Paul speak ill of Juventus, except for once or twice."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie