If President Buhari Wants Me To Kneel, I Will For Him to Release Nnamdi Kanu – Ezeife

Forum 1 year ago

If President Buhari Wants Me To Kneel, I Will For Him to Release Nnamdi Kanu – Ezeife

Former Governor of Anambra State, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife has revealed that he's ready to prostrate or kneel for President Muhammadu Buhari to obey the order of an Abuja Appeal Court and release Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c7beccc22835550048384828467b2bdb.jpg

Ezeife disclosed this while fielding questions on the Arise TV Morning Show program on Monday.

His reaction is coming on the heels of the Appeal Court verdict, which discharged Kanu last week, and the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami’s disposition against the judgment.

“If President Buhari wants me to kneel, I will kneel. If he wants me to prostrate, I’ll prostrate just for Nnamdi Kanu to be released. Going to the Supreme Court is a waste of time. Everyone in Nigeria is looking for a new Nigeria,” Ezeife said.

The former governor also said that the release of Kanu would address protests, agitation, and sitting-at-home in the South-East region, adding that the Igbo elders would welcome negotiation from the Presidency to ensure Kanu’s release and peace in the South-East.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed
Forum | 20 hours ago

Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video
Forum | 21 hours ago

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video

Masters of the Universe Movie Gets 2026 Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

Masters of the Universe Movie Gets 2026 Release Date

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series