Massive Protests In Paris Over Soaring Prices Yet Nigerians Are Still Planning To 'Japa' - Festus Keyamo

Forum 1 year ago

Massive Protests In Paris Over Soaring Prices Yet Nigerians Are Still Planning To 'Japa' - Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo, the Minister of State for Labour and Employment has taken a swipe at Nigerians planning to relocate abroad aka ''Japa''.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46c9519c447b0aef8b0f5f4a8e071695.jpeg
Posting a video of residents in Paris staging a massive protest over soaring prices and cost of living, Keyamo argued that while other parts of the world are also suffering from global issues, Nigerians have decided to ''Japa'' as if the country is isolated from the present global issues.

Posting on his Twitter handle, Keyamo wrote;

''MASSIVE PROTESTS ON THE STREETS OF PARIS OVER SOARING PRICES. MEANWHILE SOME ARE STILL PLANNING TO ‘JAPA’ ABROAD, AS IF NIGERIA IS IN ISOLATION FROM PRESENT GLOBAL ISSUES. SOME WHO KNOW THE ISSUES ARE ALSO DECEIVING NIGERIANS AND PLAYING LOCAL POLITICS WITH GLOBAL ISSUES''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/07d4c4f91e0ce4ed95ed184412626851.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 10 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 11 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 6 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 6 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders