Crazy!! See What Pregnant Pole Dancer Was Still Doing A WEEK Before Due Date In Incredible Photos

Forum 8 years ago

Crazy!! See What Pregnant Pole Dancer Was Still Doing A WEEK Before Due Date In Incredible Photos

A pregnant pole dancer is still showing she can move a week before she is due to give birth.

These incredible pictures show heavily pregnant Cleo ‘The Hurricane’ – real name Jill Maclean – in killer heels as she works her way around the pole.

The 36-year-old pole dance champion has been sharing pictures throughout her pregnancy on her blog , where she recently posted explaining why she decided to keep up the routines.

She wrote:

“I’m so glad I didn’t hang up the heels completely during my pregnancy… I’m not really ‘pole dancing’ that much (definitely no tricks or inversions) but I have been taking flexy pregnancy pics nearly every month in my pole gear as it is such a significant time in my life and what a better way to document it… in the splits or on the pole!

“I’m not only doing this to share my journey with you, but I do it for me… To feel sexy again! Like a hot mumma!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video
Forum | 19 hours ago

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 19 hours ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Cardi B And Offset Enjoy Date Night Amid Split
Forum | 1 day ago

Cardi B And Offset Enjoy Date Night Amid Split

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series