OMG!!! Popular Legislator Caught on Camera Having S*x With Girlfriend Make Front Page [See Photos]

Forum 8 years ago

OMG!!! Popular Legislator Caught on Camera Having S*x With Girlfriend Make Front Page [See Photos]

A Member of Ugandan Parliament has finally joined the hall of shame as his recent s*x-tape with a lady has hit the social media and gone viral like wildfire.

The social media online community in Uganda was recently set ablaze after photos of a top popular married politician in the country enjoying some quality time with his girlfriend, were published in the country’s leading newspaper, Red Pepper and other publications.
In a quick search, we discovered that the man is identified as Ayena Odongo who represents that Oyam north county in the country’s parliament.

In the s*xtape video that is making rounds on social media, the old MP shows off his extremely immodest sexual behaviour while appearing completely n*de in various s*x scenes with a woman who is heard hissing like a thirsty python.
The video, runs for almost 20 minutes, and the legislator exhibits all kinds of s*x styles as seen in the video.

It was also gathered that the legislator was chosen among the over 7,000 lawyers who asked to represent the former Lord`s Resistance Army deputy commander, Maj. Gen. Dominic Ongwen in Hague over ICC cases!
According to reports, Ugandan journalists have the freedom to write about anything as long as you have proof.
The controversial and viral photos of the politician has left the politician embarrassed and humiliated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 1 day ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out