Phil Foden signs new Man City contract until 2027

Forum 1 year ago

Phil Foden signs new Man City contract until 2027

Manchester City have announced that Phil Foden has signed a new contract running until 2027.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2578dfb542f2f3d9eeca609576e88cf5.jpg

The 22-year-old has become a regular starter under Pep Guardiola over the last couple of seasons, and his form has been rewarded with a new deal.

Speaking to Man City's website, Foden said: “It’s hard to put into words how happy I am to have signed this contract. It’s a dream come true.

“I have been a City fan all my life. I’ve trained here for so many years and I’ve even been a ballboy. I love this club so much, so to know I am going to be a part of it until 2027 feels amazing.

“I’ve improved a lot in recent years and so much of that is down to Pep and his staff, who guide me every single day on the training field. Working with them gives me the best chance of improving even more and becoming the best player I can be.

“With the squad we have here, I feel I can keep learning and winning trophies. Those are the two most important things to me.

“I want to thank every single person at City because without them I would not be where I am today. All the Academy coaches I worked with, all the players I’ve played with and everyone who works behind the scenes. It’s an honour to be part of this football club.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 16 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 20 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth