The winner of the PFA Vertu Motors Premier League Fans' Player of the Month

Forum 1 year ago

The winner of the PFA Vertu Motors Premier League Fans' Player of the Month

Manchester City forward Erling Haaland has been voted the PFA Vertu Motors Premier League Fans' Player of the Month for September.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/719cd03e9c37a06eb8594cbf7fa19c51.jpg

The Norway international scooped the prize for August and is now a back-to-back winner after another storming - albeit brief - month.

Haaland opened September with the opener in a surprising 1-1 draw at Aston Villa. The 22-year-old raced to the far post to tap-in a deep cross from Kevin De Bruyne.

A fortnight later, Haaland continued his scoring streak, grabbing Man City's second goal in a comfortable 3-0 win at ten-man Wolves, spinning past Max Kilman and firing home.

Haaland finished with 49% of the vote to take home the award. Everton's Conor Coady, who played a huge role in helping the Toffees keep two clean sheets in two games, finished second with 21%, and Arsenal's Gabriel Jesus came third with 11% after scoring in their 3-0 win at Brentford.

Marcus Rashford finished fourth with 10% following a run of two goals and two assists in two games for Manchester United, including a memorable brace against league leaders Arsenal. Haaland's teammate De Bruyne ranked fifth with 6% after registering three assists, and Harry Kane came sixth with 3% having scored twice and grabbed one assist.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pretty Mike Advises Those Who Entered The New Month With Bad Attitude
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Mike Advises Those Who Entered The New Month With Bad Attitude

EPL: Salah most ‘selfish’ player – Souness
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Salah most ‘selfish’ player – Souness

Champions League top scorers after semi-final first leg fixtures
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League top scorers after semi-final first leg fixtures

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm In A League Of My Own, I Have No Competition In The Music Industry - Flavour