Rico Swavey’s Girlfriend Caroline Mourns Him, Reveals He Was Planning To Relocate To The United States (Video)

3 months ago

Caroline, the girlfriend of Big Brother Naija star, Rico Swavey has taken to social media to mourn his sad passing.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1384c4440fe719692a7d5128b8ef04ca.jpg

Caroline sharing their loved-up videos on Instagram, recalled how excited Rico was when she agreed to become his girlfriend.

She also disclosed that reality show star was planning to relocate to the United States before his death.

Watch the videos below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
2023: Lai Mohammed Reveals Where Buhari Will Relocate To After Handing Over To Next Government
Forum

2023: Lai Mohammed Reveals Where Buhari Will Relocate To After Handing Over To Next Government

4 hours ago
Popular Skit Maker, Sabinus Celebrated By His Girlfriend As He Turns A Year Older
Forum

Popular Skit Maker, Sabinus Celebrated By His Girlfriend As He Turns A Year Older

4 hours ago
Rest in peace my angel" IK Ogbonna mourns as his mother passes on
Forum

Rest in peace my angel" IK Ogbonna mourns as his mother passes on

5 hours ago
UK student nurse charged with planning attack on air force base and taking bomb to maternity ward where he worked
Forum

UK student nurse charged with planning attack on air force base and taking bomb to maternity ward where he worked

5 hours ago