Rita Daniels Surprises Daughter, Regina With Huge Dollar Cake (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Rita Daniels Surprises Daughter, Regina With Huge Dollar Cake (Video)

Nollywood actress, Rita Daniels went all out for her daughter, Regina as she turned a year older on Monday, October 11th, 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5072f42aa86132e9ba37cc4f5345ba6.jpeg

Regina could not hide her emotions as she received a huge dollar cake from her mother.

Yesterday, Rita had written a heartfelt birthday message for her daughter.

She Wrote:

“D day is bright and beautiful. I can hear d sounds of the birds singing, can feel the dews drizzling. I can feel a gentle touch blessing the world and I can hear a still voice saying a queen is born today. When I woke up in my deepest sleep I saw all the dreams come true.

It is a day single out for signs and wonders only because an apple of God’s eyes is sent to world. To conquer, to save, to deliver, and to set the captives free. Thank God I am the mother of these blessings. Words can’t express how I feel today. All I have to say is thank you JESUS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETNESS…. SHINE FORTH DAUGHTER OF ZION”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 3 days ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers