Culture Shock Alert! The Disturbing Thing A Blog Reader Saw On Her Way To Work

Forum 8 years ago

Culture Shock Alert! The Disturbing Thing A Blog Reader Saw On Her Way To Work

Culture shock alert!!!

I saw this scene this morning on my way to work around Gwags in Abuja. I had to stop and watch. The little boy was covered with ruminal contents of cows. When I asked why, I was told he was suffering from an ailment that wasn't cured at the hospital; this ailment was likely a spiritual attack.

Aside being covered, he will drink a mixture of the water from the ruminal content and bile from the gall bladder. My goodness!

They are loading this little child with more infections in the name of curing his ailment. Please my northern friends, how effective is this practice?A senior colleague of mine almost fought with these Hausa people because of this practise, but me "I no get power to fight bike". I need more enlightenment.

Fellow doctors, please shouldn't it be abolished? May God never allow us to suffer any disease that will demand this kind of treatment. Amen

Dr.Debby Udugwu

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals ‘only’ way Sancho will return to Manchester United from Dortmund
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals ‘only’ way Sancho will return to Manchester United from Dortmund

Uzor Arukwe reveals strange way Nollywood filmmakers select actors for movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Uzor Arukwe reveals strange way Nollywood filmmakers select actors for movies

Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life
Forum | 2 days ago

Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke
Forum | 5 days ago

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke