What You Should Do If You Find My Husband or Boyfriend Cheating - Actress Tells Friends

Forum 1 year ago

What You Should Do If You Find My Husband or Boyfriend Cheating - Actress Tells Friends

Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya has revealed what she will do if she finds out that her man is cheating.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/90fe18b55d61df5177c8afb31dcd743d.jpg

Egbenya however warned friends not to tell her if they see her man cheating with another woman.

She was reacting to a trending video that captured the moment a woman called her friend whose husband she caught with his pregnant side chic in a hospital.

Christabel Egbenya said: “Any friend that calls to tell me she saw my man with his side chic in a hotel wants to kill me. No! Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know. Even if you truly saw them, I don’t want to know. If I am the one that caught them together, I will not fight the girl in the public. The person I have issues with is my husband. I’ll go home and wait for him to come back, then we can sort it there. Because my husband already knows who I am. Why would I chase the girl or my husband, when I know we live in same house?”

Christabel Egbenya, who is also a producer, added, ‘’I love my life so much, if anything happens who would I leave my kids for? I can not play with my life just because of a man, it is not possible. If anything happens to you, the man would only mourn you for a while and then move on to the next woman.

“Women should learn to love themselves and be happy with themselves first. I will not trade myself because of a man. I love myself so much, after me, my child comes before my husband and not the other way round.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 2 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo