Burna Boy Meets Beyonce In Paris

Forum 1 year ago

Burna Boy Meets Beyonce In Paris

Grammy winner, Burna Boy met with American singer,Beyonce, at her party in Paris.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a24a6d1d470c1c33991ea9da2abc61ee.jpeg

Though the two music stars have collaborated in the past on her album The Lion King: The Gift which also featured other Nigerian singers like Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Mr Eazi and Yemi Alade, this is however the first time they would be spotted together.

Burna Boy who was among the few attendees at Beyonce’s Tiffany & Co’s party in Paris.

Other celebrities who attended the party include Jennie Kim, Halsey, Lori Harvey, Doja Cat, Normani, Burna Boy, Ana De Armas, Chiara Ferragni, Olivier Rousteing and many others.

A video of him getting camera flashes while arriving the party with his entourage has also been shared online.

Popular Twitter influencer, @OneJoblessBoy shared the video with the caption “How Burna Boy pulled up at Beyoncé x Tiffany & Co’s party in Paris”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 17 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims