I Can't Relate To Having A Sugar Daddy Or Sponsor - Ashmusy Writes As She Reveals Source Of Income

Forum 1 year ago

I Can't Relate To Having A Sugar Daddy Or Sponsor - Ashmusy Writes As She Reveals Source Of Income

Popular Nigerian skit maker and brand influencer, Ashmusy has opened up about her source of income amid allegations that she is sponsored by a man.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/47eb8f2a09fc7e7f2da394175d2ddcda.jpeg

This comes following a leaked photo of the content creator with a man in underwear following the Range Rover Velar gift she got herself.

Addressing naysayers, Ashmusy affirmed that she charges and makes millions of naira as an influencer monthly.

She further pointed out the other source of income through Facebook and youtube from the skits she produces.

In a lengthy note via Instagram page, Ashmusy wrote;

“I see a lot of people saying they are waiting for blogs to post the man that got me my car Una go wait tire dear.. Kos that man is very very non-existent! Na me go give the man money.

Are they not aware that some influencers earn 50m and more in a month ? Not to talk of an influencer that also has a big active business?

Kaii ignorance choke 000 OP, You haven’t heard of what Facebook and YouTube pays? Or you think I charge 20k for my adverts ? ….

I charge in millions for my ads sweeties, and I post a lot of ads.. Lol do the maths.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/77065b7425a9d7f82c567ca97a0f0f3f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up